Posted by & filed under Uncategorized.

People who wish to appeal a parking ticket issued to them for lack of a handicap placard displayed in their vehicle will need to do so with the St. Albans Police Department located at 30 Lower Weldon Street, St. Albans.  Below is the “Parking Ticket Appeal” form that must be completed and brought to the police department as well as a the placard itself.

Parking Ticket Appeal Form


Comments are closed.