STAY HOME STAY SAFE
The information below is updated periodically. For more up to date information, please visit https://www.healthvermont.gov/
Vermont is canceling Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinics through Friday, April 23. If you had an appointment cancelled through the state registration system, you should call us at 855-722-7878 to reschedule. If you made an appointment with CVS or Walgreens, follow the pharmacies’ instructions about rescheduling.
New dates and appointments for COVID vaccinations are being added regularly, including weekend appointments. Please visit the Vermont Department of Health’s vaccine webpage for up-to-date information and ways to register: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/vaccine/getting-covid-19-vaccine
Swanton evening pop up testing continues through April.
Vermont Dept of Health and Missisquoi Valley Rescue will be providing free COVID testing from 4pm to 6:30pm each Wednesday in April at the Swanton Municipal Complex at 120 1st Street, Swanton. Registration is strongly recommended but not required: https://vermont.force.com/events/s/selfregistration
In addition to the above pop-up clinics, NOTCH will continue to offer the following testing each week. Please register at: https://vermont.force.com/events/s/selfregistration
|Monday||53 Main Street Richford, VT 05476||8:00 am-12:30 pm 1:00 pm-3:30 pm|
|Tuesday||Fairfax Health Center 1199 Main Street Fairfax, VT 05454||8:15am-12:30pm 1:00 pm-3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||Enosburg Health Center 382 Main Street Enosburg Falls, VT 05450||8:00 am-12:30 pm 1:00 pm-3:30 pm|
|Thursday||VFW Saint Albans 353 Lake St, St Albans, VT 05478||8:15am-12:30pm 1:00 pm-3:00 pm|
In addition to the events listed above, there are additional testing options in our region:
- Many primary care providers offer testing at their offices or through the NMC and UVMMC drive through testing locations. Please call your primary care provider to see if they can schedule you for a test.
- Kinney Drug provides COVID testing at their locations in St Albans, Essex Junction, Burlington and Newport. Register here: https://secure.kinneydrugs.com/pharmacy/covid-19/covid-19-testing/vermont/
- See all upcoming testing events offered across the state at: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/testing/where-get-tested
The sample media toolkit has been updated and streamlined. Here is the link to the new Vaccine Partner Toolkit. The toolkit includes materials and sample text on the following themes:
- Prepare for Your Vaccine: Encourages people who aren’t yet eligible to get ready to make an appointment by creating an account online.
- Eligibility & Key Dates: Alerts people to the State of Vermont’s vaccine eligibility timeline and age groups, and provides instructions on making an appointment. For up-to-date posts and messaging for age-specific registration openings, visit the Health Department’s social media accounts and share our posts (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram).
- About Vaccines: Informs people about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines used in Vermont, as well as common side effects. Social posts also ask people to share their reasons for being vaccinated (#OurShotVT).
- General “This Is Our Shot” (Posters Only): Generally promotes vaccination as our state’s shot at getting back to the things we love and miss.
Visit our Travel to Vermont web page for continually updated information and guidance, including about quarantine requirements, testing, and to sign up with Sara Alert for symptom check reminders.
Visit the Agency of Commerce and Community Development’s website for “Work Safe” guidance, which is updated regularly.
Take Care of Your Emotional and Mental Health
If you or someone you know is in crisis or needs emotional support, help is available 24/7:
- Call your local mental health crisis line.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
- Text VT to 741741 to talk with someone at the Crisis Text Line.
- For more information visit healthvermont.gov/suicide.
For more information: